Monday, October 15, 2007

Coming Up for Air

After nearly a three month break from blogging, I have FINALLY completed (well, almost) a major project that has been hanging over my head for quite some time. A week ago today I sent off a complete set of edited articles to Robert Johnson, editor of the American Baptist Quarterly, where they will appear in the upcoming Winter 2007 edition highlighting Bahamian Baptist history. Then, I spent last week at the Christian Community Development Association's annual conference in St. Louis, which was a very productive time of learning and networking. I hope to write more about both of these things in future blog posts. In the meantime, give me a few days to catch my breath and then, hopefully, I will be able to generate enough momentum to crank out a blog post or two each week for the remainder of the semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home