Friday, July 20, 2007

School's Out -- Time to Play (well, sort of)

In just a few hours, I will be posting my final grades for the summer session at Atlantic College and Theological Seminary. I will also be closing down this blog until September so that I can focus on other activities during my summer break.

Such activities will include--but are certainly not limited to--finishing up an article on Bahamian theological education, editing an upcoming edition of the American Baptist Quarterly on the Bahamian Baptists, balancing my checkbook, attending a few out-of-town conferences, assembling our hurricane survival kit, preparing course syllabi for the fall semester, and--if I can squeeze it in to my busy schedule--a trip or two to the local beach. In short, I don't expect that much time--if any--will be left over for blogging.

For those of you who have been following my series on incarnational ministry, this will resume in September. In the meantime, you are encouraged to check out the archives for this blog as well as my other posts over at Global Perspectives.

And for those who--like me--will be taking a break from the web, enjoy your summer vacation!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home