Sunday, April 26, 2009

Doing Theology from Colorado???


Well, at least for the next few months anyway!

Lest any of my readers be confused by my last two posts, I should point out that my wife and I returned to Denver about a month ago for a six-month home assignment. After that, International Ministries will be reassigning us to a new ministry in Latin America. So far, possiblities under consideration include Nicaragua and Bolivia. Though, it's entirely possible that something else might emerge before a final decision is made. We should probably have a better idea of which direction we're headed within the next several months.

In the meantime, I expect to continue posting--as time permits--on topics related to the Caribbean and Latin America but will also be commenting on issues pertinent to my current social location here in Colorado.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home